Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy, Icky, Bully Buppon Soup Days

3/17/2010 - Happy Days

I love it when my favorite man knows when I'm having a bad day (not like I was screaming and throwing a tantrum that would rival one of J's or anything), and gets me flowers to make me feel better. Or maybe he was just hoping he'd make it through the house alive if he protected himself with them.

3/16/2010 - Soup

It's the season for soup-making! The favorite outside toys here are the old pans Mama gave them. They're perfect for mud pies and all sorts of soup. (And also a corncob that C's going to make a doll out of.) ;)
And do you see in the background?!?!?! GREEN!!! And brown....but there's a teeny little bit of a tinge of GREEN!!!!

3/15/2010 - Ick.

Carson asked for everything on this burrito. Refried beans, cheese, and sour cream. I asked twice, just to be sure I wasn't going to poison him with any of those ingredients, and yes, he wanted them all. So as soon as I set it in front of him, he started freaking out (as much as he freaks out), because apparently he now hates refried beans. I made him eat it anyway. Well, at least six bites of it. Am I a horribly mean mom? Is it just too much to ask him to eat more than pb&j, chicken nuggets, and pancakes? Because I'm pretty sure you're not going to have a real healthy life living only on that. :P

3/14/2010 - Bully Buppon

If you're around Jack anytime soon, be prepared to have your shirt lifted up so he can find your "bully buppon". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment