Sunday, February 21, 2010

The 5 Dollar, 5 Year, 3 Boy Coat

2/21/2010 - The 5 Dollar, 5 Year, 3 Boy Coat

Don't you love getting an awesome deal, and then it just gets awesomer? (Yes, that's a word. I use it all the time.) So 5 years ago at The Children's Place, this coat was originally $40, on clearance for $4.99. (Pathetic that I remember that.) And Carson wore it for 2 years, because he doesn't grow much. Come to think of it, he could probably still wear it if he really wanted to. Then Aidan got it, and now it's Jackson's. Talk about getting your money's worth. Another great bonus: We get compliments on it all the time. I like to have my boys be a little stylish. Every now and then when they let me tell them what to wear.

1 comment:

  1. I love these kind of deals!! I also have a boy that never seems to grow, but it sure help out with the clothing budget!!! I have been noticing that he is starting to grow out of his dress pants, I guess I may have to look for some good deals soon :)

    ReplyDelete