Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010 - Stripes
Guess where we went today...

July 12, 2010 - Unnerwears!
Jack is potty-training himself. Seriously. I just majorly stocked up on diapers and wipes (biggest box of wipes I've ever seen...), and decided we'd try when he turns 3. And then he suddenly is trained. During naps, when we're gone, and all night. I'm so happy I can hardly stand it! :D

July 11, 2010 - Family Day
for the Air Force Reserve families. The kids were in heaven with the food, ice-cream, pop, inflatables, free stuff, face painting, and games. :)

July 10, 2010 - Almost 8
My girl is going to be 8 as soon as July is over and it makes me want to cry! Where is my baby?

July 9, 2010 - Wunchbag
Another sewing project gone sort of bad, but Jack is totally in love with his "wunchbag". He's been sleeping with it and even brought it down when he had a bad dream in the middle of the night!

July 8, 2010 - Daisy
I'm borrowing my brother's zoom lens and may never give it back. :)

July 7, 2010 - Happy Sign. :)

July 6, 2010 - All Star

July 5, 2010 - Bear
Carson just had to paint a picture before he helped the other kids cover the whole canvas.

July 4, 2010 - Happy Birthday, America
I finally figured out how to take fireworks pictures!!!!!! Sort of.

July 3, 2010 - Freckles and Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment