Monday, June 14, 2010

Rainy Days and Couponing

June 14, 2010 - When I say, "Jump", ...
We're starting to feel like Noah probably felt. I don't even remember what the sun looks like. But instead of staying cooped up in the house again, this morning we decided to go out and play in the rain. And it was worth the mud that tracked into the house and the soaking wet clothes! :)


June 13, 2010 - Starting my coupon adventure
...with majorly chipping, nails, I now notice. Anyway, I took a couponing class (yes, a class!) a couple weeks ago and am trying it out. When I start spending $20 a month on groceries, I'll let you know. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been starting to use a lot of coupons lately too, but it can be a bit confusing! I guess I need to go to a class too :)

    p.s....how did you do your title? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete