Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catch up time. Again.

April 14, 2010 - Me.

April 13, 2010 - This nutritious breakfast has been brought to you by Lazy Mommy...

April 12, 2010 - Pretty Purple-ness


April 11, 2010 - Bittersweet
We brought this little pinwheel to the cemetary for Keagan. The kids knew he would love to watch it spin from heaven. We all cried, but reminded the kids that he's so happy with Jesus and he'll never cry or be hurt or sad. That sounded perfect to them! I can hardly believe how much we still miss him. I think about him every day and try really hard not to imagine what he'd be doing if he were with us. But he'd be smiling, laughing, rolling over, and scooting around. And even though I know heaven is better, I still want him here. 

 
April 10, 2010 - Pink
I apparently enjoy making way too much unneccessary work. Because here's another project.


April 9, 2010 - Barefoot
And I actually could let these toenails be seen.

April 8, 2010 - We Can Grow Grass!
It may have taken awhile, but it grew.

April 7, 2010 - Orange
Face-painting at the Children's Museum is ALWAYS the highlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment